Friday, October 10, 2014

House Spy Friday: Seattle Tudor Cottage

This Seattle Tudor caught my eye this week. The street appeal is fabulous. It even has some tastful pumpkins in the photo. Perfect subject for today, it's actually got a bit of a fall feel in the air after our odd summer in October we have been experiencing.


The front yard has perfect landscaping, the window boxes and the vines give it that storybook feel.


I love the wood details on the front porch and the rustic wood door.


The celing has box beams and the old world fireplace is beautiful.

Light and bright kitchen with pretty windows.


I love this staircase. The cut out spindles, I would love do do something like this in our home. 


This pretty blue bedroom has a romantic fireplace and practical and pretty built in shelves.


The back yard is small, but it feels private and is nicely landscaped.

Overall it feels a bit English cottage. I love a house with interesting details.. I would love to see it done up for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment